Welcome to my Blog!

Life is Grand. Life is Random. Life Hurts. Life Comforts. Life Gives. Life Takes. Life Loves and You're Not Alone nor Lost

Love The Rambler








10.12.2011

If Time Runs Out

Every day seems like the sand of the hour glass goes down
Every minute flies right by my grasp quickly out of town 
 The calendar reminds me of the day ahead of all of us now
The day, the hour, the time when time might just run right out
 I take an extra deep inhaling of your sweet baby's breath
Stroking along your smooth baby skin just puts me to the test
How could there be the possibility that this is preparation for goodbye
How does a parent look deep into their child knowing they might die
I hold u just a little bit closer, a little bit tighter, a little bit extra long
I try to show u all the beautiful things out there and every favorite song
I try to tattoo every look u have and move u make deep in my memory
I refuse to think that in my lifetime there'd be a trip to the cemetery
You bless my days, my heart, my strength and every ounce of faith I have
 I pray w/ stories of  'way back when', together we'll look back and laugh
I see you ever so clearly graduating and walking down the wedding isle
I know those motherly things afar I'll need to patiently wait for awhile
But if in our future for some odd strange mysterious unknown reason, 
our precious time runs out
I'm telling you that every second with you my lil strong heart,  
I'll cherish full heartedly RIGHT NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment